Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Orange + Navy









Dress: NY & Company (old) | Blazer: Gap (similar) | Purse: Coach | Shoes: Aldo | Necklace: F21 (similar); American Eagle (old) | Watch: DKNY (TJ Maxx) | Sunnies: RayBan

Orange & Navy have been a trending color combo this summer! It reminds me more of a classic color block by pairing two opposite colors but keeping the navy neutral instead of a bright blue. Throw on some camel, leather accessories and you have your look which can easily carry from day to night or to the dentist as I so enjoyed today!

Today's look came from a bit of inspiration that I wanted to share with you today:





 Check out my pinboards on Pintrest

4 comments:

Mano Rennt said...

Pretty cool combination Katie ^_^ I think the sunglasses fit your face beautifully. Definitely keepers. Cheers!

Andrea said...

Love the dress!

Katie said...

love everything about this outfit!!! the colors, the blazer, the shoes!! you look beautiful!!

Flipside Fashion said...

Thanks Katie! I loved your blog...spent some time on there last night and started following via bloglovin. We have a pretty cool name btw!