Monday, June 11, 2012

Hot Pink Shades.









Shirt: Gap (old) | Skirt: Gap (another similar) | Shoes: Franco Sarto (TJ Maxx this week) | Sunnies: Target | Earrings: Chanel | Necklace: F21 (similar) | Black Bracelet: NY & Company 
My outfit to work Friday consisted of hair in a ponytail. Nobody and I mean nobody recognized me. Lesson learned: that I should mix up my hairstyles more often! The pink shades was a Why Not? item I added for the pictures to give something a little crazy to this look. I had originally bought these back 2 years ago before neon colored shades from the 80's were back in style. This year they have come back in full force! But I was in a hair show and I'll let the pictures do the explaining:

Belle Ame Breast Cancer Awareness Hairshow - October 2010 

So maybe the shades fit better with this crazy hair, but I wore them anyway just to amuse you!
Happy Monday!






No comments: