Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Spread a Little Christmas Cheer...













Blazer: F21 | Top: Delia's (old) | Jeans: Rock and Republic (similar) | Heels: Steve Madden | Bag: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Ray Ban | Watch: DKNY | Ring: Juicy Couture
'Twas the night before Christmas...

I got to spend the entire day Wednesday with one of my best friends from Dallas who came in town for the day! We shopped, ate some delicious food, and best of all sipped the biggest mug of mocha at our favorite downtown coffee shop in Memphis. Coffee and conversation always does the trick for me. You can check out Meredith's own fashion blog at www.createthatoutfit.com.

Just wanted to share a look I came up with for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a BIG Thank You for supporting me this year by reading my blog!
Katie

Meredith and I

No comments: