Monday, December 17, 2012

Gold Sequin Polkadots







Shirt: TJ Maxx | Jeans: Joe's Jeans | Boots: Aldo | Watch: DKNY

It's been what seems like forever since I last posted...but as they always say it's better than never. You just get caught up in life sometimes and have to prioritize what is most important especially during this time of the year! I've had a lot of parties at the Country Club I've helped work and the other little free time I've had has been spent with this wonderful guy named Greg. As much as I love ya'll, he wasn't about to get put on the back burner! But I have a few fun posts lined up and ready to roll out this week! So stay tuned.

This top was one one of those lucky finds that aren't normal for TJ Maxx Juniors section! One I don't fit in Jr's clothes and two it's too classy to be in the Jr's section as well. haha The pale pink with gold polkadot sequins has become a favorite. This week I paired the top with winter white slacks and gold accessories and looked quite festive even though this is not your traditional red and green! 

These fun shots were taken a few weeks back up at my church when a few of us girls wanted to have a fun fall photo shoot! Thus producing 1000's of images like you see below. This is one of my top pics!

Happy Merrymaking this Christmas!
Katie