Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pop of Orange







Skirt: Anthropologie (also like here, here) | Cardigan: Gap | Tank: Anthropologie (old) |
Shoes: Kenneth Cole (similar) | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Express (similar)
 To me this outfit was very teacher worthy... or at least I felt the part headed to work this week! The skirt was c/o www.tallgirlmusings.blogspot.com...thank you Amy. I paired it with one of my new, best-color-to-have cardigans from Gap. I have found that this color goes with everything and I love the fact that it is an orange cardigan which helps transition into fall. Do you ever feel the part just by the outfit you have on?

Katie

 P.S. I'm in the mood for pumpkin anything, spice candles, and football games. It finally feels like fall y'all!




1 comment:

Meredith said...

Gorgeous colors Katie. I love that sweater!! And Duke!!! OMG I miss him!!! I love how he's in the background of some of your photos!
Meredith
createthatoutfit.com