Monday, October 1, 2012

Jail Break Stripes...




Dress: MaxStudio (TJ Maxx) | Sandals: Franco Sarto (Marshalls) | Bag: Michael Kors | Earrings: Target | Watch: DKNY | Bracelets: Target
Date night with my boyfriend this week featured a fun trip downtown to the TrolleyStop Cafe for dinner, a ride down Main Street on the trolley, and Maggie Moo's ice cream all in this fabulous maxi dress from my sister's closet. Amy and her husband temporarily moved back home for 6 weeks while their new house is being built. Translated: 2 full wardrobes over the next 6 weeks! SCORE! Out of all the maxi dresses I've ever tried, this has by far been my favorite because one it's long enough and two the stripes are super flattering on just about any figure. Go check out Amy's blog at www.tallgirlmusings.blogspot.com! I must also say my bf was the best sport agreeing to snap these few photos while we were out. Welcome to my new temp photographer for the night:) Notice his shadow in the first pic! hah I loved it...

Happy Monday & Welcome to October Friends!
Katie

Greg and I on the trolley!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Love the striped maxi dress Katie!!
Meredith
createthatoutfit.com

Anonymous said...

Love that dress! Fits you fabulously!

Xo, Rachel

http://www.glitzyblues.com

Sara said...

Love that maxi! One of the best I have ever seen!

Flipside Fashion said...

Hi ladies! Thank you for the sweet comments...I love it when people leave me love on here!