Saturday, July 14, 2012

Life Lately...

Bake Sale benefitting friend's Mission Trip to Nicaragua 
Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert
Father's Day Dinner for Dad
Greg's 26th Birthday...I made him a homemade Peach Cobbler
Dinner at El Patron with friends
Friend's Wedding
Greg Graduated from the Shelby County Sheriff's Police Academy 
Proud Moment with his niece, Presley
4th of July Fireworks
Laying out by the pool with Goldfish of course 
Our trip to Nashville for my  Birthday...Opry Mills Mall
Passed out...
...while I drove
After waterpark in Nashville...by a random red barn
Sorry I've been MIA here lately! But let me catch you up to speed. My photographer left me for Gonzaga University 3 weeks ago today so I have completely run out of outfit pictures to post. I'm in the process of recruiting another photographer if you know of any candidates?! I celebrated my birthday June 25th and as a birthday present, my sweet boyfriend Greg, took me on a trip up to Nashville for the weekend. We shopped til we dropped, spent a day in the sun on the water, and better yet got to hang out with each other for 2 1/2 days. That was the first for us with our crazy schedules. But I wanted to keep you in the loop and decided to share a little glimpse into my life lately through a collage of photos. My motto throughout these photos: YOLO. You Only Live Once! Hope you enjoy! I'd love to hear about what you've been up to lately...

With Love,
Katie


2 comments:

Mano Rennt said...

You only live once ^_^ but with photos, you remember forever. ^_^ nice posts, Katie! See you soon!

Flipside Fashion said...

I love it!! Very true...