Monday, July 2, 2012

Fab Foral...







Shirt: Kenar via Marshalls | Pants: Gap | Sandals: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx | Bracelets: Target | Earrings: Charming Charlie (old)

Switching up my backdrop this post with my old elementary school I attended 1-3 grade! So, needless to say, I appear to be strategically posing waiting to be picked up by my school bus. I guess the saying is true "I am still a kid at heart."

Florals are coming back in a fashion frenzy rage. But I dislike the prints that looks like it came off of my neighbors old quilt. So I tend to stick the the fab, modern, large print florals that feature bright colors. As promised in my last post, I also wanted to show off a few birthday gifts. These chic, layer bangles came from Target that my sister picked out for me. I was sorely lacking in the black bracelet department. So I'd say she did a really great job. You can check out her blog here: Tall Girl Musings.

How are you wearing your florals this season?

Disclaimer: Excuse the crazy mess of a hairstyle. I went au naturale with my waves, hair mousse, and a diffuser and had to pin it up to keep from competing with my fru-fru ruffles up around my neck.



4 comments:

Meredith said...

LOVE the ruffles on the neckline of this top Katie!! So girly!!
Meredith
http://createthatoutfit.com

Flipside Fashion said...

Thank you Mere!!

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

love it! floral top looks gorgeous with the striped bag!

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

Flipside Fashion said...

Thanks Neris!! I'm checking out you're blog as I speak.