Monday, September 24, 2012

Oxford Style





Shirt: Ralph Lauren | Shorts: J Brand | Sandals: Steve Madden (old) | Glasses: Ray Ban | Watch: DKNY | Bracelets: Target,  Bauble Bar, Target, Vintage
My photographer was home for 2 weeks on a session break from school. While he was home, we managed to squeeze in a week vacation with the entire family in Seagrove Beach, FL. We rented the cutest, quaint beach cottage about 200 yds from the beach and had a wonderfully, much-needed relaxing time! I only wished this happened more often.

We hit the shops of Seaside one sunny afternoon and captured a few colorful pics! One of my go to looks as the weather begins to cool down is a long sleeve top paired with any summer shorts. What is your between seasons go to look?

Katie

Drew and I at Seagrove Beach on Family Vacation





4 comments:

Meredith said...

You look awesome Katie! I love long sleeves with shorts, and you look so cute in the glasses!
Meredith
createthatoutfit.com

Flipside Fashion said...

Thanks Mere! Drew got these glasses without the lens to wear as an accessory.haha I wanted to steal them tho.

Marie-Eve said...

Amazing outfit ! Love your hair !

My Blog - A Pretty Nest


Flipside Fashion said...

Thanks Marie!! Your blog is so cute...I love it. And thanks for stopping by mine.